Skip to main content

Mars Area School District

Mobile Menu Toggle

Child Find

If a student attends the Mars Area School District public schools and a parent/guardian feels a need to discuss his/her development, please contact the school’s principal.
If you are a resident of Mars Area School District, but your child attends a private or parochial school, please contact the Office of Special Education & Gifted Education at (724) 625-1518.