Mars Area School District is excited to welcome students, families and community members to Mars Athletic Complex to cheer on the Fightin’ Planets Football Team, along with our Cheerleaders, Dance Team and Marching Band.
During all home football games at Mars Athletic Complex, Mars Area School District police officers, along with Adams Township Police officers are on duty. Additional security personnel as well as building administrators and District safety personnel are also present.
In order to ensure the safety and security of all players, student, staff and spectators at Mars Athletic Complex; we ask that you please note the following:
- All person entering Mars Athletic Complex must have a valid ticket.
- Only small purses (4.5” x 6.5”), diaper bags, and medical bags are permitted. Spectators, officials and event staff are asked to avoid bringing any bags, when possible.
- All personal items are subject to search.
- Children, age 12 and under, must be accompanied by an adult. Children are not to be left unattended at any time.
- No spectator is permitted to enter the field and/or track area at any time.
- Spectators must be fully clothed at all times.
- Signs are permitted, but must be handheld, event-related, in good taste, and cannot obstruct another spectator’s view. The District’s administration reserves the right to confiscate any sign.
- There is no “re-entry” for anyone who leaves the stadium.
The following are PROHIBITED at Mars Athletic Complex:
- Alcohol and Other Controlled Substances
- Tobacco Products (including e-cigarettes/vape pens) — Tobacco products are not permitted on school property, including all parking areas, at any time.
- Outside Food and/or Beverages — Spectators may not bring in any outside food and drinks, coolers, ice chests, picnic baskets and/or glass containers. (Concession stands are available.)
- Artificial Noisemakers — Artificial noisemakers may include whistles, horns, air horns, electric megaphones, etc. Note: Cowbells and shakers are permitted.
- Laser Pointers
- Frisbees, Beach Balls, and Other Sporting Equipment.
- Pets and Other Animals — Only service animals and/or service animals in training will be permitted.
- Gambling — Gambling and Small Games of Chance are only permitted if an organization, group or individual has a valid small games of chance license, issued by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Any person found to be in violation of the above regulations will be removed from the venue without refund.
Mars Area School District appreciates your cooperation as we continue our efforts to provide a safe and secure experience for all of our players, staff, families, community members and all other spectators at District sporting events.