Skip to main content

Mars Area School District

Mobile Menu Toggle

School Meals Available for Students in Need

Mars Area School District is offering free meals for students through the remainder of the current School Closure.

Breakfast and lunch are available for anyone in a student's household who is under age 18. There is no cost; however, interested participants must sign up for meals by completing the online form at the following link:

Note: All form submissions are anonymous.

Meals may be picked between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. every Monday and Wednesday at Mars Area High School's cafeteria entrance. Signs are posted. If parents are unable to pick up meals, special arrangements may be made by contacting the District's Food Service Department at (724) 625-1988. 

Any specific questions may be directed to the Food Service Department at (724) 625-1988 or



In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

  1. Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW 
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

  2. Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
  3. E-mail:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.