Centennial School/Primary Center - American Heart Association Fundraiser (Hat Day)
- Centennial School/Primary Center - American Heart Association Fundraiser (Hat Day)
- Mars Area Centennial School | Mars Area Primary Center
Students in Mars Area Centennial School and Mars Area Primary Center’s physical education classes will join in a fundraiser to benefit the American Heart Association, Monday, Feb. 1, through Friday, Feb. 26.
In addition, students will be asked to collect donations for the American Heart Association. Families and community members will also be able to donate online at:
- Mars Area Primary Center — www2.heart.org/site/TR?pg=company&fr_id=5545&company_id=291555.
- Mars Area Centennial School — www2.heart.org/site/TR?pg=company&fr_id=5544&company_id=290974.
In addition to online fundraising, students will be asked to make a donation in return for the opportunity to participate in two theme days:
- Friday, Feb. 12 — "Hat Day" — Students may wear a hat to school.
- Friday, Feb. 19 — "PJ Day" — Students may wear a pajamas to school.
In the last few weeks of the fundraiser, parents will be invited to join in physical education classes via Zoom to experience firsthand what the student have learned.
For more information, contact the individual school building.