High School - ImPACT Baseline Concussion Testing for Fall Sports
- High School - ImPACT Baseline Concussion Testing for Fall Sports
- 8/6/2019, 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Mars Area High School
Mars Area School District is holding ImPACT Baseline computer-based concussion testing for student-athletes participating in fall sports through Thursday, Aug. 29, at Mars Area High School.
All student-athletes entering seventh, ninth and 11th grades are required to submit to testing as well as any student who has not received a baseline test in the past. Schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, Aug. 6 — Varsity Cheerleading, 10 a.m.; JV Cheerleading, 11 a.m.; Varsity/JV Volleyball, noon
- Wednesday, Aug. 7 — Varsity/JV Football, 11:15 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 8 — Varsity/JV Girls Soccer, 9 a.m.; Varsity/JV Boys Soccer, 10 a.m.; Varsity/JV Boys Golf, Varsity Girls Golf, Varsity Coed Cross Country & Varsity/JV Girls Tennis, 11 a.m.; Ninth Grade Cheerleading & Varsity/JV Cheerleading Make-ups, noon
- Thursday, Aug. 15 — All High School Sports Make-up Testing, noon
- Tuesday, Aug. 20 — Seventh/Eighth Grade Cross Country, 10 a.m.; Seventh/Eighth Grade Football, 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 21 — Seventh/Eighth Grade Cheerleading, 10 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 22 — Seventh/Eighth Grade Boys Soccer; 10 a.m.; Seventh/Eighth Grade Girls Soccer, 11 a.m.
- Monday, Aug. 26 — All Sports Make-up Testing, 11 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 29 — All Sports Make-up Testing, 11 a.m.
Student-athletes are asked to arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the scheduled time. Testing will be administered and supervised by the District’s athletic trainers.
For more information, call (724) 625-9380 or click on the following: