High School - Summer Keystone Testing Window
- High School - Summer Keystone Testing Window
- 7/31/2019, 8:00 AM – 12:15 PM
- Mars Area High School
Mars Area High School will administer Pennsylvania Department of Education Keystone Exams to students entering Grades 9-11 from 8 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. on the following dates:
- Monday, July 29 — English Literature
- Tuesday, July 30 — Biology
- Wednesday, July 31 —Algebra I
The school will notify those students who need to retake a Keystone Exam directly, once exam results from the May Testing Window are reported in July. Once results are received, students must confirm that they will be present for re-testing by contacting Beth Yankel, guidance secretary, at (724) 625-1581 or email@example.com by no later than Thursday, July 18.
For more information, call (724) 625-1581 or visit www.pdesas.org.