High School - Mini-THON Fundraiser
- High School - Mini-THON Fundraiser
- 4/12/2019, 4:30 PM – 10:00 PM
- Mars Area High School
Mars Area High School Student Council is partnering with Four Diamonds to host a Mini-THON event from 4:30 to 10 p.m. on Friday, April 12, at the school.
The Mini-THON, modeled after the Pennsylvania State University Interfraternity Council (IFC)/Penhellenic Dance Marathon (THON), will be an interactive event. The schedule is as follows:
- 4:30 p.m. — Check-in/Registration — Activities will include face painting, a bounce house, carnival game, raffles, THON apparel sales and more.
- 5:30 p.m. — Dinner & Dessert — Dinner consists of pizza, chips, a drink, and Kona Ice.
- 6:30 p.m. — “You Pick Activity Hour”— Activities will include Glow Battleball, a Trivia Tournament, Bob Ross Relaxing Painting, Super Smash Bros., and Mario Cart)
- 7:30 p.m. — Glow-in-the-Dark Dance — Entertainment will be provided by Fireside Events and by seniors Trevor Bubb and Nathan Todd.
- 8:30 p.m. — Cup-Stacking Challenge
- 9:55 p.m. — Fundraising Reveal & Sponsor Thank You
High School students interested in participating may register at the Student Council booth during all lunch periods. Registration fee is $15 per student.
All proceeds will benefit Four Diamonds, which supports children being treated for cancer at Penn State Children’s Hospital. Anyone may also sign up to contribute to the cause online at https://fourdiamonds.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.event&eventID=2467.