High School - Keystone Exam Testing
- High School - Keystone Exam Testing
- 12/4/2019, 7:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Mars Area High School
Mars Area High School will administer the Pennsylvania Department of Education Keystone Exams on the following dates:
- Tuesday, Dec. 3 — Algebra I Keystone Exam
- Wednesday, Dec. 4 —Biology Keystone Exam
- Thursday, Dec. 5 — English Literature Keystone Exam
Any 10th-graders who need to retest on any of the three Keystone exams will need to re-take the corresponding exam during the December Testing Window. Only those ninth-graders who took the Algebra I Keystone Exam in eighth grade and need to retest will do so according to the above schedule.
Ninth-graders who are currently enrolled in an Algebra I course will take the Algebra I Keystone Exam during the May testing window. In addition, all ninth-graders will not take the first round of English Literature and Biology Keystone exams until May.
For more information, call (724) 625-1581.