Volunteer Coaches/Sponsors are defined as those who:
- Work under the direction or supervision of a coach and/or student activity sponsor employed by the District; and
- Directly supervise or instruct students engaged in the activity or may, from time to time, have or be reasonably expected to have unsupervised contact with students.
- Those serving on the coaching staff of an athletic team;
- Athletic Trainers and/or Equipment Managers;
- Choreographers, musicians and other individuals who provide instruction to students in marching band as well as school musicals or plays.
Anyone interested in serving as Volunteer Coach/Sponsor must:
1. Complete a District Volunteer Application (also available at each school or the District’s Administration Office).