High School - Keystone Exam Testing Window
- High School - Keystone Exam Testing Window
- 5/20/2019, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Mars Area High School
Mars Area High School will administer Pennsylvania Department of Education Keystone Exams to all students in Grades 9-11 on the following dates:
- Monday & Tuesday, May 13-14 — English Literature
- Wednesday & Thursday, May 15-16 — Biology
- Friday & Monday, May 17 & 20 — Algebra I
All ninth-graders will take both the English Literature and Biology Keystone Exams. Ninth-graders currently enrolled in Algebra I as well as those who previously took the corresponding Keystone Exam and need to retest will take the Algebra I Keystone Exam.
Any 10th and 11th-graders who need to retest on any of the three Keystone exams will need to re-take the corresponding exam according to the above schedule.
For more information, click on the following: